- Built in 1972
- Views: 1,955 all time views
- HOA Fee: $136
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $435,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $274
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,588 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0144 B:014B L:4
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56940807
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-470K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 32.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
2-3 & ungraded0.1 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!