- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4 Wedge Ct UNIT 4, North Reading, MA 018642 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Upgrades Include?
Kitchen: Granite Countertops (blue pearl), Maple Cabinets, Stainless Steal Appliances (Kitchen Aid), Recessed Lighting, Hardwood Floors and Paint.
Master Bath: Granite Countertop, Maple Vanity, Marble Floors (Crema Marfil), Lights and Faucet & Fixtures
Guest Bath: Vanity, Granite Countertop, Light, Faucet & Fixtures and Ceramic Floor.
Half Bathroom: Marble Floors (Crema Marfil), Pedestal Sink, Toilet, Light and Paint.
Bedrooms: Off-White Carpet, Window Shades, Custom Closets and Paint.
Foyer: Chandler, Hardwood Stairs/Floors and Paint
Note: New Faucets, Fixtures, Toilets and Sinks are Kohler brand. New Door Knobs and Brackets are Schlage
It's a dead end street with almost no traffic. Great for kids and pets.
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $400,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- oversized deck, pond and golf course views
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: M:85-P:009 U:44
- Zillow Home ID: 57094669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Wedge Court UNIT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 75.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
- 13 Wedge Ct North Reading, MA$540K22.52,250
- 15 Wedge Ct UNIT 15 North Reading, MA$399K22.51,633
- 13 Wedge Ct UNIT 13 North Reading, MA$389K22.51,520
- 11 Wedge Ct UNIT 11 North Reading, MA$449K23.51,633
- 9 Wedge Ct UNIT 9 North Reading, MA$561K32.51,978
- 7 Wedge Ct UNIT 7 North Reading, MA$562K32.51,978
- 6 Wedge Ct UNIT 6 North Reading, MA$366K22.51,520
- 2 Wedge Ct UNIT 2 North Reading, MA$418K32.51,633
- 1 Wedge Ct UNIT 1 North Reading, MA$584K331,978
- 40 Niblick Way UNIT 40 North Reading, MA$367K231,520
- 1 Wedge Ct North Reading, MA$553K33.51,978
- 7 Wedge Ct # 0 North Reading, MA$558K32.51,978
- 8 Wedge Ct UNIT 8 North Reading, MA$454K23.51,633
- 27 Niblick Way UNIT 27 North Reading, MA$559K322,978
- 13 Wedge Ct North Reading, MA$600K22.52,250
- 38 Mid Iron Dr UNIT 38 North Reading, MA$559K32.51,978
- 43 Mid Iron Dr UNIT 43 North Reading, MA$409K22.51,633
- 45 Mid Iron Dr North Reading, MA$675K------
- 45 Mid Iron Dr UNIT 45 North Reading, MA$538K331,978
- 28 Mid Iron Dr UNIT 28 North Reading, MA$367K22.51,520
Nearby Schools in North Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292