4 Wharf Rd, Rockport, MA 01966
Sold on 5/29/13: $500,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,660 sq ft
- Lot:6,240 sqft
- Year Built:1870
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $500,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow206
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #M:0017 B:0000 L:0026
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID56957869
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$545,584||$513K – $584K||-$12,417||$328||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,098/mo||$1.3K – $2.9K/mo||-$29||$1.26||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01966 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Rockport as a whole. Among 01966 homes, this home is valued 20.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01966 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 2.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Rockport, and 66.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
Neighborhood for 4 Wharf Road
Nearby Schools in Rockport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Rockport Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Rockport Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Rockport High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Plum Cove School K-5 & ungraded 2.2 mi
- Gloucester Community Arts Charter Schoo... 4-7 & ungraded 3.1 mi
- Veterans Memorial K-5 & ungraded 3.4 mi
- Beeman Memorial K-5 & ungraded 3.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005