- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 393 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $52,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $46
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Sloping, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,139 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0028890001
- Zillow Home ID: 58074930
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $70-134K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06360 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Norwich as a whole. Among 06360 homes, this home is valued 33.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 56.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in Norwich, and 144.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
|2 Whitaker Ave Norwich, CT||$96K||3||1||1,048|
|6 Whitaker Ave Norwich, CT||$101K||3||1||1,108|
|8 Whitaker Ave Norwich, CT||$119K||3||2||1,544|
|10 Whitaker Ave Norwich, CT||$135K||3||1.5||1,837|
|12 Whitaker Ave Norwich, CT||$87K||3||1||1,104|
|18 Whitaker Ave Norwich, CT||$111K||4||2||1,728|
|20 Whitaker Ave Norwich, CT||$113K||3||2||1,352|
|64 Sunnyside Ave #64 Norwich, CT||$101K||3||1.5||1,287|
|65 Sunnyside Ave #65 Norwich, CT||$102K||3||2||1,287|
|24 Sunnyside Ave Putnam, CT||$232K||5||2||3,820|
|66 Sunnyside Ave #66 Norwich, CT||$106K||3||2||1,287|
|21 Sunnyside Ave UNIT 21 Norwich, CT||$100K||3||1.5||1,287|
|21 Sunnyside Ave Norwich, CT||$96K||3||1.5||1,086|
|62 Sunnyside Ave UNIT 62 Norwich, CT||$104K||3||1.5||1,287|
|28 Sunnyside Ave Norwich, CT||$89K||2||1||867|
|22 Sunnyside Ave Norwich, CT||$107K||3||1.5||1,248|
|61 Sunnyside Ave #61 Norwich, CT||$98K||3||1.5||1,287|
|30 Sunnyside Ave Norwich, CT||$107K||2||1||1,358|
|60 Sunnyside Ave UNIT 60 Norwich, CT||$99K||3||1.5||1,287|
|33 Sunnyside Ave Norwich, CT||$92K||3||1.5||1,046|
Nearby Schools in Norwich
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!