4 Wineglass Dr, Prescott, AZ 863013 beds, 2 baths, 2,451 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 546 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range - Electric, Appliances \ Washer, Auction \ No, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Stone, Cooling \ Central Air, Cooling \ Gas Pack, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Drought Tolerant Spc, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Native Species, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio - Open, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Exterior Features \ Screens/Sun Screens, Exterior Features \ Workshop, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Parquet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Crawl, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Slab, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Stem Wall, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Gas Pack, Heating \ Natural Gas, HOA Type \ Voluntary Dues, HOA Y/N \ No, Home Warranty \ None, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Counters-Tile, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Woodburn, Interior Features \ Formal Dining Area, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Skylight(s), Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Irrigation Rights \ No, Listing Exclusions \ No, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Other Rooms \ Storage, Other Rooms \ Workshop, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ On Site WWT Sys Prmt, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Paved, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-City, Roof \ Architect Shingle, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch, Subdivision Features \ Golf-Public, Subdivision Features \ Membership Optional, Subdivision Features \ Restaurant, Terms & Conditions \ 1031 Exchange, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Terms & Conditions \ FHA, Terms & Conditions \ Submit to OMC, Terms & Conditions \ VA, Topo/Location \ Borders Golf Course, Topo/Location \ Level, Topo/Location \ Other Trees, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - Septic Conv, Views \ Golf Course, Views \ Granite Mountain, Views \ Other - See Remarks, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Draperies, Window/ Coverings \ Horizontal Blinds, Window/ Coverings \ Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,451 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10213033
- Zillow Home ID: 8724201
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Wineglass Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% higher than in Prescott, and 2.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86301 home values.
- 2 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$228K221,748
- 6 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$266K----2,182
- 5 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$333K332,662
- 22 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$242K231,653
- 3 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$242K321,887
- 7 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$255K----2,140
- 8 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$298K----2,229
- 20 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ--Studio----
- 1 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$365K----2,330
- 9 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$252K----1,982
- 18 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$240K----1,974
- 10 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$349K532,938
- 21 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$250K321,900
- 23 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$256K321,764
- 11 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$257K221,913
- 26 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$216K221,645
- 19 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$272K332,342
- 25 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$274K321,999
- 16 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$219K----1,576
- 17 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$209K----1,527
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.