- Lot: 0.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 232 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,977 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $653
- MLS #: 42193161
- Martha Turner Sotheby''s Internatio...
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 819 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Maintenance Fee \ Mandatory, Master Bath Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bath Description \ Master Bath + Separate Shower, Defects \ No Known Defects, Disclosures \ Sellers Disclosure, Exterior Description \ Back Yard, Financing Available \ Cash Sale, Financing Available \ Conventional, Status \ Active, List Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Maintenance Fee Payment Schedule \ Annually, Ownership Type \ Full Ownership, Property Type \ Free Standing, Restrictions \ Deed Restrictions, Bedroom Description \ Master Bed - 1st Floor, Room Description \ Breakfast Room, Utility Room Description \ Utility Rm in House, SqFt Source \ Appraisal District, Style Description \ Traditional, Year Built Source \ Appraisal District, Water Sewer Description \ Public Water, Exterior Description \ Storage Shed, Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District, Street Surface \ Curbs, Interior Features \ High Ceiling, Street Surface \ Gutters, Interior Features \ Alarm System - Owned, Interior Features \ Fire\Smoke Alarm, Range Type \ Electric Range, Front Door Faces \ East, Foundation Description \ Slab on Builders Pier, Heating System Description \ Zoned, Interior Features \ Breakfast Bar, Lot Description \ Wooded, Exterior Description \ Partially Fenced, Access \ Driveway Gate, Restrictions \ Restricted, Acreage \ 1\2 Up to 1 Acre, Flooring \ Marble Floors, Lot Description \ Greenbelt, Exterior Description \ Back Green Space, Room Description \ Living Area - 2nd Floor, Number Of Unit Stories \ 2, Section Number \ 0, 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 14x16, 4th Bedroom Dimension \ 12x16, Breakfast Room Dimensions \ 14x15, 3rd Bedroom Dimension \ 12x16, Kitchen Dimensions \ 16x18, Extra Room Dimensions \ 14x17, 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 18x24, Legal Description \ LT 4 BLK 1, Legal Subdivision \ WINSTON WOODS, Room Description \ Family Room, Den Dimensions \ 26x32
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,433 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1191080010004
- Zillow Home ID: 28549752
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Greater Uptown home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Houston as a whole. Among Greater Uptown homes, this home is 1203.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 250.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greater Uptown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.2% less than in Houston, and 15.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Greater Uptown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greater Uptown home values.
|5 Winston Woods Dr Houston, TX||$2.7M||2||2||5,460|
|3 Winston Woods Dr Houston, TX||$3.11M||3||5||6,563|
|6 Winston Woods Dr Houston, TX||$2M||5||6||7,281|
|301 W Friar Tuck Ln Houston, TX||$4.76M||6||9||7,600|
|2 Winston Woods Dr Houston, TX||$4.12M||5||6.5||9,269|
|7 Winston Woods Dr Houston, TX||$3.83M||7||11||10,153|
|1 Longbow Ln Houston, TX||$3.75M||4||5.5||4,934|
|306 E Friar Tuck Ln Houston, TX||$5.47M||6||--||9,877|
|306 E Friar Tuck Ln Houston, TX||$2.24M||5||7||12,734|
|307 W Friar Tuck Ln Houston, TX||$3.43M||5||5.5||7,662|
|2 Longbow Ln Houston, TX||$4.02M||5||4||4,316|
|1 Winston Woods Dr Houston, TX||$4.64M||5||6.5||11,573|
|8 Winston Woods Dr Houston, TX||$5.49M||6||9.5||11,032|
|310 E Friar Tuck Ln Houston, TX||$5.61M||4||5||9,656|
|315 W Friar Tuck Ln Houston, TX||$2.72M||5||5||5,653|
|312 W Friar Tuck Ln Houston, TX||$3M||5||4.5||4,877|
|3 Longbow Ln Houston, TX||$4.79M||6||5.5||7,732|
|6 Longbow Ln Houston, TX||$2.74M||3||3||4,555|
|327 E Friar Tuck Ln Houston, TX||$4.67M||5||6.5||7,591|
|111 Carnarvon Dr Houston, TX||$3.95M||4||4||5,296|
Nearby Schools in Houston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!