40 27th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94121
Sold on 5/17/13: $2,925,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,538 sq ft
- Lot:3,484 sqft
- Year Built:1912
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $2,925,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- Days on Zillow298
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Neighborhood NameSea Cliff
- Parcel #1305 018
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15088658
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,104,148||$2.70M – $3.51M||+$5,046||$1,223||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$6,942/mo||$2.5K – $9.7K/mo||-$186||$2.74||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Sea Cliff home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Sea Cliff homes, this home is valued 4.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sea Cliff market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 79.4% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sea Cliff home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sea Cliff home values.
Neighborhood for 40 27th Avenue
- 145 Sea Cliff Ave San Francisco, CA$3.77M54.02,900
- 50 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$5.05M44.03,971
- 135 Sea Cliff Ave San Francisco, CA$3.18M33.02,847
- 125 Sea Cliff Ave San Francisco, CA$3.26M53.02,792
- 2 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.62M--3.03,136
- 60 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.21M53.02,850
- 115 Sea Cliff Ave San Francisco, CA$3.01M53.53,442
- 99 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$5.64M--4.04,860
- 66 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.54M42.53,114
- 75 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$4.28M44.02,750
- 420 El Camino Del Mar San Francisco, CA$4.99M43.04,498
- 101 Sea Cliff Ave San Francisco, CA$4.01M--4.02,836
- 70 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.95M--2.03,285
- 358 El Camino Del Mar San Francisco, CA$4.02M--2.04,550
- 15 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.73M--3.03,760
- 430 El Camino Del Mar San Francisco, CA$3.92M--3.03,711
- 25 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$5.97M55.04,816
- 346 El Camino Del Mar San Francisco, CA$3.1M--2.03,642
- 55 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.17M--3.02,090
- 33 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$4M53.53,172
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005