40 35th St NE, Washington, DC 200193 beds, 3 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,760 sqft
- Built in 1941
- 63 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- add two baths on first level and guttered kitchen. Updated bathroom on second level, and new completely.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5046W 0035
- Zillow Home ID: 509640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40 35th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In River Terrace, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.6% higher than in Washington, and 11.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent River Terrace home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or River Terrace home values.
- 38 35th St NE Washington, DC$183K21832
- 42 35th St NE Washington, DC$160K21832
- 100 35th St NE Washington, DC$161K21832
- 36 35th St NE Washington, DC$175K21972
- 102 35th St NE Washington, DC$147K21832
- 32 35th St NE Washington, DC$187K22976
- 104 35th St NE Washington, DC$167K21832
- 30 35th St NE Washington, DC$204K21832
- 106 35th St NE Washington, DC$210K21832
- 28 35th St NE Washington, DC$184K21960
- 35th St NE Washington, DC$173K21780
- 35th St NE Washington, DC$182K21780
- 35th St NE Washington, DC$355K442,720
- 108 35th St NE Washington, DC$175K31992
- 26 35th St NE Washington, DC$155K31960
- 110 35th St NE Washington, DC$203K31992
- 24 35th St NE Washington, DC$196K21832
- 112 35th St NE Washington, DC$278K42.5992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.