40-42 Shepard St, Boston, MA 021353 beds, 1 bath, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1923
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Parcel #: W:22 P:05382 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59094585
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40-42 Shepard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.9% lower than in Boston, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
- 42R Shepard St # 3 Brighton, MA$600K------
- 42 Shepherd St # 3 Brighton, MA--------
- 42R Shepard St # 1 Brighton, MA$475K31--
- 42R Shepard St # 2 Brighton, MA$483K------
- 46-48 Shepard St Boston, MA$831K633,515
- 38 Shepard St Boston, MA$639K521,976
- 52 Shepard St # 6 Brighton, MA$659K------
- 50 Shepard St # 1 Boston, MA$238K311,100
- 50-52 Shepard # 2 Brighton, MA$453K------
- 41 Shepard St # 2 Boston, MA$481K21--
- 36 Shepard St Brighton, MA--Studio1400
- 25 Shepard St Boston, MA$408K21631
- 25 Shepard St # 2 Boston, MA$512K321,173
- 25 Shepard St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$721K241,173
- 25 Shepard St # 2 Brighton, MA$512K321,173
- 75 Union St # 1 Boston, MA$487K21911
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292