40-42 Walden St, Cambridge, MA 021405 beds, 2 baths, 2,359 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1903
- 101 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $368
- MLS #: 71663256
- AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Brick,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks),MF_TYPE \ 2 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,359 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2107504526
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40-42 Walden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Cambridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.6% less than in Cambridge, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Cambridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Cambridge home values.
Nearby Schools in Cambridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292