A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 16.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 1,895 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $289,555
- Last sale price/sqft: $172
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Log, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Log, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Wood, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,685 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0016 B:0118 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56173213
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-327K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01036 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Hampden as a whole. Among 01036 homes, this home is valued 27.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01036, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Hampden, and 70.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01036 home values.
|45 Oak Knoll Dr Hampden, MA||$263K||2||2||1,488|
|40 Oak Knoll Dr Hampden, MA||$266K||4||2||1,812|
|39 Oak Knoll Dr Hampden, MA||$197K||3||1||1,040|
|33 Oak Knoll Dr Hampden, MA||$226K||3||2||1,542|
|51 Oak Knoll Dr Hampden, MA||$412K||5||2.5||3,159|
|42 Oak Knoll Dr Hampden, MA||$222K||3||1||1,516|
|29 Oak Knoll Dr Hampden, MA||$224K||3||2||1,264|
|32 Oak Knoll Dr Hampden, MA||$215K||3||2||1,348|
|52 Fernwood Dr Hampden, MA||$219K||3||1||1,256|
|28 Oak Knoll Dr Hampden, MA||$221K||4||2||1,378|
|22 Oak Knoll Dr Hampden, MA||$220K||4||2.5||1,372|
|44 Fernwood Dr Hampden, MA||$195K||3||1||987|
|20 Oak Knoll Dr Hampden, MA||$259K||2||2||1,779|
|57 Oak Knoll Dr Hampden, MA||$237K||4||1||1,674|
|58 Oak Knoll Dr Hampden, MA||$187K||3||1||987|
|38 Fernwood Dr Hampden, MA||$224K||2||1.5||1,415|
|16 Oak Knoll Dr Hampden, MA||$207K||3||1||1,224|
|49 Fernwood Dr Hampden, MA||$303K||3||2||1,943|
|30 Fernwood Dr Hampden, MA||$199K||3||1||1,008|
|63 Oak Knoll Dr Hampden, MA||$225K||3||1||1,400|
Nearby Schools in Hampden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
4-5 & ungraded1.3 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.