40 Adams St NW# 1, Washington, DC 20001
Sold on 2/6/13: $484,700
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room Count6
- Zillow Home ID114456301
- Last Remodel Year2011
- Parcel #3123 2003
- Days on Zillow316
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$554,036||$521K – $632K||-$5,760||$311||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,753/mo||$1.6K – $3.4K/mo||-$11||$1.55||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Bloomingdale home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Bloomingdale homes, this home is valued 1.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bloomingdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% greater than in Washington, and 50.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bloomingdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bloomingdale home values.
Neighborhood for 40 Adams St Nw # 1
- # 2$611K33.01,880
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Seaton Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.1 mi
- Cardozo Senior High School @ Meyer (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Garrison Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.2 mi
- H D Cooke Elementary PK-5 0.4 mi
- Perry Street Prep PCS PK-12 0.4 mi
- McKinley Technology High 9-12 0.5 mi
- Howard University Middle School PCS 6-8 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005