- Lot: 5,702 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 815 days on Zillow
- Views: 41,003 all time views
- 283 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $2,000,000
- Price/sqft: $1,499
- MLS #: 21408436
- Decker Bullock Sotheby's Internatio...
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 565 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Water
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Bay, Features \ Biking, Features \ Boating, Features \ City, Features \ City / Strip, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ eGallery Listing, Features \ Elevator, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Green Living, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Media Room / Home Theater, Features \ Metal Roof, Features \ Mixed, Features \ No A/C, Features \ Other, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Patio, Features \ Privacy, Features \ Private Elevator, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Radiant Floor, Features \ Security System, Features \ SIR Waterfront, Features \ Staff Quarters, Features \ Storage Area, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Terrace, Features \ Thermal Windows / Doors, Features \ Water, Features \ Waterfront, Features \ Wine Cellar, Features \ Wood Siding, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 06530328
- Zillow Home ID: 19270813
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.75-4.2M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94965 home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for Sausalito as a whole. Among 94965 homes, this home is 496.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 130.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94965, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Sausalito, and 20% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94965 home values.
|100 South St APT 115 Sausalito, CA||$1.05M||2||2||1,151|
|38 Alexander Ave Sausalito, CA||$3.57M||3||3.5||3,044|
|100 South St # 314 Sausalito, CA||$1.15M||3||2||1,339|
|28 Alexander Ave Sausalito, CA||$1.52M||--||--||--|
|100 South St APT 220 Sausalito, CA||$985K||2||2||1,001|
|100 South St APT 320 Sausalito, CA||$992K||2||2||1,001|
|100 South St APT 214 Sausalito, CA||$1.47M||3||2||1|
|100 South St APT 120 Sausalito, CA||$1M||2||2||1,001|
|100 South St UNIT 313 Sausalito, CA||$834K||1||1||810|
|100 South St # 112 Sausalito, CA||$851K||1||1||810|
|100 South St APT 312 Sausalito, CA||$894K||1||1||810|
|100 South St # 311 Sausalito, CA||$1.15M||3||2||1,339|
|100 South St # 114 Sausalito, CA||$1.15M||3||2||1,339|
|36 Alexander Ave Sausalito, CA||$3.04M||4||2.5||2,896|
|100 South St APT 211 Sausalito, CA||$1.14M||3||2||1,339|
|100 South St APT 319 Sausalito, CA||$969K||2||2||1,001|
|100 South St APT 219 Sausalito, CA||$978K||2||2||1,001|
|100 South St APT 119 Sausalito, CA||$1.23M||2||2||1,165|
|100 South St APT 111 Sausalito, CA||$1.21M||3||2||1,486|
|64 Alexander Ave Sausalito, CA||$3.65M||4||4||3,200|
Nearby Schools in Sausalito
Tamalpais High (assigned)9-124.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!