- Lot: 1,136 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $2,250,000
- Price/sqft: $1,982
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ City View(s), FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, Heating system: Individual, Heating system: Unit Control, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Cable TV Available, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Elevator, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Single Living Level, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ None, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Furnishings (See Remarks), RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Grounds Maintenance, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Occupancy Only, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 136
- Floor size: 1,135 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:03 P:03040 S:052
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 59164195
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North End home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Boston as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is valued 145.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 165% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70% less than in Boston, and 84% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
|Other Units in this Building (27)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 40 Battery St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!