- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
40 Cedar St, Wakefield, MA 018801 bed, 1.5 baths, 1,897 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $317,000
- Finished basement, 813 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,897 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: M:000012 B:0343 P:00009D
- Zillow Home ID: 56351446
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40 Cedar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wakefield, and 78.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
- 41 Cedar St Wakefield, MA$421K321,818
- 2 Cedar Pl Wakefield, MA$429K31.51,730
- 4 Cedar Pl Wakefield, MA$432K421,656
- 43 Cedar St Wakefield, MA$313K211,200
- 6 Cedar Pl Wakefield, MA$375K31.51,344
- 44 Cedar St Wakefield, MA$366K41.751,700
- 1 Cedar Pl Wakefield, MA$447K222,568
- 3 Cedar Pl Wakefield, MA$428K31.51,674
- 39 Cedar St Wakefield, MA$398K32.51,112
- 59 Chestnut St Wakefield, MA$428K422,112
- 34 Cedar St Wakefield, MA$376K321,358
- 62 Chestnut St Wakefield, MA$424K521,764
- 64 Chestnut St # 2 Wakefield, MA--311,600
- 64 Chestnut St Wakefield, MA$490K533,390
- 36 Cedar St Wakefield, MA$387K411,404
- 37 Cedar St Wakefield, MA$386K321,343
- 57 Chestnut St Wakefield, MA$452K311,913
- 65 Chestnut St UNIT 2 Wakefield, MA$423K32.51,787
- 66 Chestnut St Wakefield, MA$444K41.51,759
- 60 Chestnut St Wakefield, MA$552K52.52,462
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!