- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 3,234 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $155,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $55
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,819 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000180 T:R05500
- Zillow Home ID: 56509686
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $212-319K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01852 home values will fall 1.7% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Lowell as a whole. Among 01852 homes, this home is valued 30.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 63.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01852, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% less than in Lowell, and 22.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01852 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lowell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01852 home values.
|38 Chapel St Lowell, MA||$242K||5||3||2,537|
|50 Chapel St Lowell, MA||$170K||2||2||1,380|
|36 Chapel St Lowell, MA||$180K||4||2||1,241|
|44 Chapel St Lowell, MA||$216K||6||2||2,200|
|41 Chapel St Lowell, MA||$329K||6||3||3,616|
|32 Chapel St Lowell, MA||$229K||4||2||2,718|
|48 Chapel St Lowell, MA||$160K||2||2||1,396|
|27 Chapel St Lowell, MA||$241K||4||2||2,688|
|28 Chapel St Lowell, MA||--||3||2||1,500|
|26 Chapel St Lowell, MA||$180K||5||3||1,747|
|37 Chapel St Lowell, MA||$266K||7||3||2,973|
|5 Court Ave Lowell, MA||$130K||3||1||1,076|
|53 Chapel St Lowell, MA||$185K||3||1||1,486|
|52 Chapel St Lowell, MA||$230K||5||2||2,314|
|13 Centre St Lowell, MA||$224K||4||2.5||2,361|
|10 Union St Lowell, MA||$204K||4||2||2,050|
|57 Chapel St Lowell, MA||$225K||4||2||2,330|
|60 Chapel St Lowell, MA||$259K||6||2||3,151|
|5 Cherry St Lowell, MA||$147K||2||1.5||1,205|
|13 Union St Lowell, MA||$148K||3||1.5||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Lowell
PK-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!