- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 1,508 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $318,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,362 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0429 B:00004 L:94A
- Zillow Home ID: 56049790
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $283-403K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01830 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01830 homes, this home is valued 37.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% higher than in Haverhill, and 38.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
|26 Charlotte St Haverhill, MA||$229K||2||1||1,248|
|32 Charlotte St Haverhill, MA||$190K||1||1||811|
|22 Alice St Haverhill, MA||$246K||2||1||1,369|
|33 Isabel St Haverhill, MA||$248K||3||1.5||1,264|
|42 Charlotte St Haverhill, MA||$312K||3||3||2,240|
|32 Isabel St Haverhill, MA||$246K||3||2||1,590|
|21 Isabel St Haverhill, MA||$294K||3||2.5||1,872|
|44 Isabel St Haverhill, MA||$251K||3||1.5||1,392|
|22 Isabel St Haverhill, MA||$262K||3||2||1,512|
|29 Alice St Haverhill, MA||$314K||4||2||2,464|
|460 Amesbury Rd Haverhill, MA||$251K||3||1.5||1,857|
|35 Margerie St Haverhill, MA||$244K||3||1||1,040|
|515 Amesbury Rd Haverhill, MA||$250K||3||1||1,468|
|39 Margerie St Haverhill, MA||$204K||2||1||944|
|3 Elijah St Haverhill, MA||$238K||3||2||1,465|
|441 Amesbury Rd Haverhill, MA||$205K||2||1||1,081|
|470 Amesbury Rd Haverhill, MA||$248K||3||2||1,568|
|45 Margerie St Haverhill, MA||$233K||2||1||1,483|
|426 Amesbury Rd Haverhill, MA||$278K||3||2||2,083|
|16 Margerie St Haverhill, MA||$203K||2||1||1,074|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded7.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!