40 Clark St, Torrington, CT 067902 beds, 2 baths, 850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- 63 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2006 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: L151161
- Parking: Off street, On street, 6 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Partial Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Condition \ Partially Updated, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Gas on Gas, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Condition \ Partially Updated, Laundry Room Access \ All Units With Hook-Ups, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 012157
- Zillow Home ID: 57830496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40 Clark Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% less than in Torrington, and 89.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06790 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 50 Clark St Torrington, CT$140K421,952
- 30 Clark St Torrington, CT$93K31.51,232
- 58 Clark St Torrington, CT$159K53.53,037
- 24 Clark St Torrington, CT$85K311,156
- 24 Clark St Torrington, CT$112K311,156
- 31 Clark St Torrington, CT$162K423,072
- 20 Clinton St Torrington, CT$160K211,258
- 22 Clark St Torrington, CT$89K21642
- 28 Clinton St Torrington, CT$92K31.51,216
- 27 Clinton St Torrington, CT$111K42.52,256
- 17 Clark St Torrington, CT$140K41.12,128
- 39 Munson Ave Torrington, CT$177K532,700
- 33 Munson Ave Torrington, CT$146K522,131
- 43 Munson Ave Torrington, CT$93K311,364
- 49 Munson Ave Torrington, CT$90K41.51
- 25 Clinton St Torrington, CT$92K21.51,200
- 29 Munson Ave Torrington, CT$93K311,150
- 35 Clinton St Torrington, CT$108K212,031
- 38 Munson Ave Torrington, CT$93K21.51,100
- 43 Clinton St Torrington, CT$103K421,865
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!