40 Congress St, Weymouth, MA 021882 beds, 1 bath, 1,587 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 75 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- MLS #: 71710784
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,587 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: M:24 B:325 L:003
- Zillow Home ID: 56627997
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40 Congress Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% lower than in Weymouth, and 79.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Weymouth home values.
- 34 Congress St Weymouth, MA$301K--11,248
- 282 Front St Weymouth, MA$291K--11,260
- 274 Front St Weymouth, MA$363K432,569
- 12 Alden Rd Weymouth, MA$298K--1.51,200
- 288 Front St Weymouth, MA$301K311,914
- 28 Congress St Weymouth, MA$269K--11,295
- 33 Congress St Weymouth, MA$386K--1.52,168
- 16 Alden Rd Weymouth, MA$342K31.51,400
- 29 Congress St Weymouth, MA$301K311,284
- 24 Congress St Weymouth, MA$331K31.51,464
- 24 Alden Rd Weymouth, MA$404K42.52,050
- 21 Congress St Weymouth, MA$339K211,410
- 302 Front St Weymouth, MA$349K321,774
- 13 Alden Rd Weymouth, MA$337K--1.51,642
- 18 Congress St Weymouth, MA$217K21884
- 289 Front St Weymouth, MA$333K--21,327
- 19 Alden Rd Weymouth, MA$332K--1.51,347
- 16 Congress St Weymouth, MA$296K--21,237
- 30 Alden Rd Weymouth, MA$382K--21,860
- 295 Front St Weymouth, MA$376K332,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.