- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 132 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,498 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $450
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $149,900
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 07389073
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 410 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Cooling Source \ Electric, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Bath, Style \ Traditional, Amenities \ Clubhouse, Amenities \ Physical Fit Facilities, Amenities \ Playground, Parking \ 2 Car, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Interior Features \ Bookcases, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Heating Type \ Zoned\Dual, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Basement \ Slab\None, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Greenbelt, Amenities \ Park, Construction \ Brick Front, Interior Features \ Tile Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,594 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 098A 279
- Zillow Home ID: 69076577
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $182-233K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30265 home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Newnan as a whole. Among 30265 homes, this home is 27.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.4% lower than in Newnan, and 67.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newnan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30265 home values.
|36 Creekside Way Newnan, GA||$193K||--||3||2,021|
|44 Creekside Way Newnan, GA||$189K||3||2.5||1,950|
|32 Creekside Way Newnan, GA||$206K||4||2.5||2,517|
|48 Creekside Way Newnan, GA||$206K||4||3||2,473|
|28 Creekside Way Newnan, GA||$202K||5||4.5||2,800|
|28 Creekside Way Newnan, GA||$236K||5||5||2,944|
|52 Creekside Way Newnan, GA||$214K||--||2.5||2,688|
|29 Granite Way Newnan, GA||$165K||--||2||1,452|
|24 Creekside Way Newnan, GA||$213K||--||2.5||2,688|
|Creekside Way Newnan, GA||--||--||--||--|
|45 Creekside Way Newnan, GA||$190K||3||2||1,816|
|56 Creekside Way Newnan, GA||--||--||2||1,912|
|60 Creekside Way Newnan, GA||--||--||--||--|
|20 Creekside Way Newnan, GA||$206K||--||2.5||2,486|
|27 Stone Moss Dr Newnan, GA||$163K||3||2||1,452|
|33 Granite Way Newnan, GA||$169K||3||2||1,520|
|51 Creekside Way Newnan, GA||$188K||3||2||1,704|
|Creekside Way Newnan, GA||--||--||--||--|
|26 Granite Way Newnan, GA||$260K||--||1||4,092|
|16 Creekside Way Newnan, GA||$200K||4||2.5||2,174|
Nearby Schools in Newnan
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!