- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $189,900
- Price/sqft: $150
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ Traditional, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Single Detached, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 55
- Floor size: 1,264 sqft
- Parcel #: M:19 B:0016 L:005-9-0020
- Zillow Home ID: 69340852
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 29.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% less than in Vernon Rockville, and 3.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|41 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 41 Vernon, CT||$229K||3||2.5||1,307|
|30 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 30 Vernon, CT||$231K||2||2||1,272|
|38 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 38 Vernon, CT||$235K||2||2||1,272|
|32 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 32 Vernon, CT||$276K||2||2||1,992|
|31 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 31 Vernon, CT||$232K||2||2||1,272|
|34 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 34 Vernon, CT||$275K||3||2.5||1,716|
|36 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 36 Vernon, CT||$247K||3||1.5||1,425|
|29 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 29 Vernon, CT||$230K||3||2.5||1,303|
|33 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 33 Vernon, CT||$233K||3||1.5||1,264|
|33 Elizabeth Ln Vernon, CT||$242K||3||1.5||1,264|
|28 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 28 Vernon, CT||$285K||3||2||1,980|
|35 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 35 Vernon, CT||$228K||3||2.5||1,303|
|41 Elizabeth Ln Vernon, CT||$236K||3||2.5||1,303|
|63 Elizabeth Ln Vernon, CT||$238K||3||3||1,303|
|37 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 37 Vernon, CT||$288K||3||2.5||1,848|
|40 Elizabeth Ln Vernon, CT||$234K||Studio||2||1,264|
|39 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 39 Vernon, CT||$228K||3||2.5||1,303|
|48 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 48 Vernon, CT||$226K||3||2.5||1,350|
|26 Elizabeth Ln UNIT 26 Vernon, CT||$238K||3||1.5||1,502|
|26 Elizabeth Ln Vernon, CT||$245K||3||1.5||1,504|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!