- Lot: 9,347 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 620 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,942 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $86,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: 1300085
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 826 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- BasementAndFoundation \ Full, Electric \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior \ Vinyl, FireplaceLocation \ None, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ W\W Carpet, Heat \ Forced Air, Insulation \ Mostly, KitchenType \ Eat In, Non MLS Comm DP \ %, Office ExclusiveYN \ No, Office IDX \ Yes, Driveway \ Asphalt, OfficeStatus \ Active, PropertyType \ Residential Existing, ExteriorAppearance \ Very Good, Extras \ Cable Available, Extras \ Gas Installed, Virtual Tour Y\N \ No, Extras \ Public Transportation, Extras \ Screens, FixturesAndAppliances \ Garage Door Opener, Electric \ 220 Volts, Extras \ Fencing, Heat \ Gas, BasementAndFoundation \ Block, InteriorAppearance \ Very Good, Garage1 Size \ 2, Possession \ To Be Determined, Roof \ Asphalt, Sewer \ Public Installed, Water \ Public Installed, Flooring \ Hardwood, Garage1 Type \ Attached, Electric \ 110 Volts, FixturesAndAppliances \ Central Air Cond., Extras \ Deck, Extras \ Above Ground Pool, Garage1 Heated YN \ Yes, FixturesAndAppliances \ Whirlpool Bath, ListingArea \ Whitestown, Style \ Raised Ranch, Township \ Whitestown
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,226 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 30700330501500030250000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31618567
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $86-130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 13492 home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Whitesboro as a whole. Among 13492 homes, this home is 1.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% less than in Whitesboro, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 13492 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Whitesboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13492 home values.
|38 Ellis Ave Whitesboro, NY||$103K||3||1||1,405|
|55 Sauquoit St Whitesboro, NY||$101K||3||2||1,069|
|53 Sauquoit St Whitesboro, NY||$98K||3||1||1,069|
|36 Ellis Ave Whitesboro, NY||$107K||3||1||1,480|
|39 Ellis Ave Whitesboro, NY||$99K||3||1||1,624|
|51 Sauquoit St Whitesboro, NY||$97K||4||2||1,454|
|34 Ellis Ave Whitesboro, NY||$97K||3||1||1,032|
|37 Ellis Ave Whitesboro, NY||$106K||3||2||1,624|
|49 Sauquoit St Whitesboro, NY||$99K||3||1||1,069|
|35 Ellis Ave Whitesboro, NY||$145K||4||2.5||2,298|
|32 Ellis Ave Whitesboro, NY||$109K||3||2||1,216|
|26 Ablett Ave Whitesboro, NY||$97K||3||1||1,148|
|47 Sauquoit St Whitesboro, NY||$99K||3||1||1,032|
|33 Ellis Ave Whitesboro, NY||$95K||3||1||1,069|
|Ellis Ave Whitesboro, NY||--||--||--||--|
|24 Ablett Ave Whitesboro, NY||$55K||Studio||--||726|
|Sauquoit St Whitesboro, NY||$91K||3||1||919|
|45 Sauquoit St Whitesboro, NY||$91K||3||1||919|
|22 Ablett Ave Whitesboro, NY||$92K||3||1||1,162|
|31 Ellis Ave Whitesboro, NY||$106K||3||1.5||1,572|
Nearby Schools in Whitesboro
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!