- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 80 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,846 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $1
- Price/sqft: $196
- MLS #: 99093847
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 2-5 Acres, Features \ 3 Fireplaces, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Baseboard, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Deck, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Full, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Level, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Oil, Features \ Patio, Features \ Porch, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Septic, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Walk-out, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Well, Features \ Wood Siding, Features \ Wooded, PropertySubType \ Other Residential, PropertyType \ Residential
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,822 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0039 B:028 L:00
- Zillow Home ID: 57689051
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $675K-1.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06897 home values will decrease 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.9% fall for Wilton as a whole. Among 06897 homes, this home is 3.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 28.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06897, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% less than in Wilton, and 77.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06897 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wilton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06897 home values.
|43 Granite Dr Wilton, CT||$591K||3||2||2,286|
|31 Granite Dr Wilton, CT||$722K||4||2.5||2,668|
|54 Granite Dr Wilton, CT||$779K||5||3.5||2,958|
|26 Granite Dr Wilton, CT||$753K||5||2.5||2,788|
|149 Thunder Lake Rd Wilton, CT||$771K||4||3||3,218|
|57 Granite Dr Wilton, CT||$939K||4||4||3,800|
|49 Granite Dr Wilton, CT||$823K||5||3.5||3,184|
|17 Granite Dr Wilton, CT||$782K||4||3.5||2,897|
|157 Thunder Lake Rd Wilton, CT||$875K||4||3||3,391|
|640 Nod Hill Rd Wilton, CT||$1.4M||6||5.5||6,083|
|62 Granite Dr Wilton, CT||$730K||4||3.5||2,306|
|163 Thunder Lake Rd Wilton, CT||$858K||4||3.5||3,224|
|63 Granite Dr Wilton, CT||$953K||4||3||3,715|
|151 Thunder Lake Rd Wilton, CT||$835K||4||3.5||3,340|
|Main St Trumbull, CT||--||--||--||--|
|Main St Trumbull, CT||$298K||--||--||--|
|68 Granite Dr Wilton, CT||$632K||2||3||1,676|
|169 Thunder Lake Rd Wilton, CT||$848K||4||3.5||3,147|
|8 Granite Dr Wilton, CT||$704K||3||2.5||2,568|
|145 Thunder Lake Rd Wilton, CT||$734K||4||4||2,591|
Nearby Schools in Wilton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!