40 Harding St, Norwich, CT 063602 beds, 1 bath, 820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Additional Room Type \ Workshop, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Crawl Space, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Extra Storage, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Bungalow, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 820 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0093560001
- Zillow Home ID: 58076250
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40 Harding Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% lower than in Norwich, and 157.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
- 8 Harding St Norwich, CT--------
- 6 Harding St Norwich, CT$115K311,315
- 3 Harding St Norwich, CT--------
- 16 Coolidge St Norwich, CT$240K422,640
- 18 Coolidge St Norwich, CT$187K32.51,564
- 7 Coolidge St Norwich, CT$141K411,152
- 5 Coolidge St Norwich, CT$128K21768
- 2 Coolidge St Norwich, CT$192K331,241
- 3 Coolidge St Norwich, CT$130K41.51,368
- 44 Everett St Norwich, CT$116K31816
- 38 Everett St Norwich, CT$114K21845
- 43 Everett St Norwich, CT$228K------
- 39 Everett St Norwich, CT$162K431,300
- 34 Everett St Norwich, CT$105K21674
- 33 Everett St Norwich, CT$146K41.51,520
- 8 Good Rd Norwich, CT$124K311,356
- 20 Good Rd Norwich, CT--------
- 27 Thamesview Rd Norwich, CT$155K41.51,253
- 28 Thamesview Rd Norwich, CT--------
- 26 Thamesview Rd Norwich, CT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!