40 Heather Ln, Greece, NY 146164 beds, 2 baths, 1,876 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $59,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,876 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 2628000751400004021000
- Zillow Home ID: 30951632
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40 Heather Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14616 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Town of Greece, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14616 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Greece.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14616 home values.
- 50 Heather Ln Greece, NY$69K321,391
- 30 Heather Ln Greece, NY$86K21953
- 58 Heather Ln Greece, NY$90K421,711
- 22 Heather Ln Greece, NY$96K311,072
- 265 Southampton Dr Rochester, NY$123K221,413
- 253 Southampton Dr Rochester, NY$119K21.51,344
- 279 Southampton Dr Rochester, NY$111K32.51,568
- 66 Heather Ln Greece, NY$85K411,677
- 241 Southampton Dr Rochester, NY$71K321,698
- 280 Mccall Rd Rochester, NY$77K41.51,648
- 302 Mccall Rd Rochester, NY$77K41.51,248
- 289 Southampton Dr Rochester, NY$128K321,710
- 39 Heather Ln Greece, NY$96K321,382
- 49 Heather Ln Greece, NY$103K311,190
- 270 Mccall Rd Rochester, NY$86K421,540
- 57 Heather Ln Greece, NY$68K311,039
- 70 Heather Ln Greece, NY$85K411,570
- 314 Mccall Rd Rochester, NY$82K411,456
- 201 Southampton Dr Rochester, NY$139K321,746
- 65 Heather Ln Greece, NY$98K41.51,608
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.