40 Linden StUNIT B, Dorchester, MA 02122
Sold on 3/7/11: $1
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:876 sq ft
- Lot:876 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Mar 2011 for $1
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year2004
- Parcel #W:15 P:00502 S:004
- Room Count4
- Days on Zillow1021
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID71504957
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$191,724||$171K – $215K||+$1,554||$218||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,751/mo||$1.4K – $2.4K/mo||+$19||$2.00||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 41.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 102.7% higher than in Boston, and 33% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 40 Linden Street UNIT B
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Mather Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Harbor School (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Everett Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Henderson Inclusion Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Marshall Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- ELC - East Zone (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Holland Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005