- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
40 Malcolm X Blvd, Brooklyn, NY 112211 bed, 1 bath, 6,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1931
- Pets: Cats
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: May 2012 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 6,240 sqft
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 016070040
- Zillow Home ID: 30602391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40 Malcolm X Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bedford Stuyvesant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1900% higher than in New York, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bedford Stuyvesant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11221 home values.
- 40 Malcolm X Blvd APT 4C Brooklyn, NY$658K------
- 40 Malcolm X Blvd APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$648K------
- 38 Malcolm X Blvd Brooklyn, NY$1.11M116--
- 560 Kosciuszko St Brooklyn, NY$474K------
- 36 Malcolm X Blvd Brooklyn, NY$819K----3,520
- 50 Malcolm X Blvd Brooklyn, NY--------
- 65 Malcolm X Blvd APT D1 Brooklyn, NY$760KStudio1--
- 34 Malcolm X Blvd Brooklyn, NY$915K----3,344
- 1021 Lafayette Ave Brooklyn, NY$745K----2,520
- 570 Kosciuszko St Brooklyn, NY$744K----2,892
- 554 Kosciuszko St Brooklyn, NY$604K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.