40 Middle St, Newburyport, MA 019503 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,262,500
- Price/sqft: $545
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,316 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0007 B:0025 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56950833
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40 Middle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 36 Middle St Newburyport, MA$659K33.51,803
- 44 Middle St Newburyport, MA$525K423,193
- 13 Essex St Newburyport, MA$1.19M333,500
- 25 Middle St Newburyport, MA$437K----2,856
- 46-48 Middle St Newburyport, MA$467K534,164
- 29 Middle St # 1 Newburyport, MA$481K31.52,000
- 29 Middle St Newburyport, MA$438K322,988
- 19 Essex St APT 1 Newburyport, MA$314K22981
- 19 Essex St APT 4 Newburyport, MA$424K321,401
- 19 Essex St APT 2 Newburyport, MA$332K21.51,108
- 19 Essex St APT 3 Newburyport, MA$307K22911
- 20 Center St Newburyport, MA$433K52.52,765
- 33 Middle St Newburyport, MA$667K32.52,510
- 22 Liberty St Newburyport, MA$383K----2,741
- 35 Middle St Newburyport, MA$572K331,883
- 30 Essex St UNIT 30 Newburyport, MA$583K32.52,364
- 28 Liberty St #3 Newburyport, MA$357K12.51,312
- 28 Liberty St #4 Newburyport, MA$401K22.51,312
- 28-32 Liberty St UNIT 5 Newburyport, MA$435K22.51,627
- 28-32 Liberty St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA$358K12.51,312
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292