- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Views: 2,582 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $342,128
- Last sale price/sqft: $380
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:022 B:036 L:0003
- Zillow Home ID: 56358884
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $304-375K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02451 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Waltham as a whole. Among 02451 homes, this home is valued 14% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% higher than in Waltham, and 73.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02451 home values.
|38 Montclair Ave Waltham, MA||$424K||3||2.5||1,512|
|37 Montclair Ave Waltham, MA||$402K||3||2||1,858|
|44 Montclair Ave Waltham, MA||$480K||--||2.5||1,792|
|48 Montclair Ave Waltham, MA||$455K||3||2.5||1,800|
|34 Montclair Ave Waltham, MA||$355K||2||2||1,152|
|29 Montclair Ave Waltham, MA||$390K||3||1.5||1,481|
|48 Montclair Ave Waltham, MA||$480K||2||2.5||1,792|
|35 Montclair Ave Waltham, MA||$450K||3||3||1,768|
|44 Montclair Ave Waltham, MA||$462K||3||2.5||1,800|
|30 Montclair Ave Waltham, MA||$359K||4||2||1,440|
|49 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$464K||4||2||2,090|
|53 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$479K||3||2.5||2,074|
|25 Montclair Ave Waltham, MA||$271K||2||1||657|
|6 Trimount Ave Waltham, MA||$382K||1||1.5||1,795|
|10 Trimount Ave Waltham, MA||$430K||4||2||1,984|
|46 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$475K||--||2.5||1,680|
|26 Montclair Ave Waltham, MA||$445K||3||2||1,960|
|14 Trimount Ave Waltham, MA||$470K||3||2||2,481|
|50 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$471K||--||2.5||1,680|
|194 College Farm Rd Waltham, MA||$356K||3||1.5||1,277|
Nearby Schools in Waltham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!