- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Views: 2,759 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $182
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ View, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 3250040
- Zillow Home ID: 58126674
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $161-335K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06001 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Avon as a whole. Among 06001 homes, this home is valued 34% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% lower than in Avon, and 6.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06001 home values.
|36 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$228K||3||1||1,144|
|45 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$235K||3||1.5||1,144|
|46 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$199K||2||1||880|
|32 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$426K||7||3||3,214|
|42 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$246K||2||2||1,270|
|48 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$258K||2||1.5||1,452|
|47 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$198K||2||1||880|
|39 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$207K||2||1||880|
|41 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$209K||2||1||880|
|41 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$239K||2||1||880|
|35 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$207K||2||1||880|
|52 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$288K||3||2||1,488|
|33 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$236K||3||2||1,144|
|54-56 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$343K||3||2||2,393|
|32 Mountain View Ave UNIT C Avon, CT||$217K||3||1||1,150|
|32 Mountain View Ave UNIT B Avon, CT||$203K||2||1||1,050|
|20 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$361K||4||2||2,148|
|53 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$258K||3||1.5||1,428|
|29 Mountain View Ave Avon, CT||$232K||3||1||1,144|
|31 Enford St Avon, CT||$224K||2||1.5||946|
Nearby Schools in Avon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!