40 N Hayden Pkwy, Hudson, OH 442364 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 537 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 297
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 3200799
- Zillow Home ID: 35361932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40 N Hayden Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44236 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% greater than in Hudson, and 17.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44236 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hudson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44236 home values.
- 34 N Hayden Pkwy Hudson, OH$362K43.52,806
- 46 N Hayden Pkwy Hudson, OH$255K42.52,304
- 51 N Hayden Pkwy Hudson, OH$277K42.52,200
- 279 E Streetsboro St Hudson, OH$170K31.51,326
- 265 E Streetsboro St Hudson, OH$192K51.52,093
- N Hayden Pkwy Hudson, OH$330K322,558
- Wellgate Dr Hudson, OH$489K53.54,424
- 273 E Streetsboro St Hudson, OH$255K331,708
- 285 E Streetsboro St Hudson, OH$232K421,568
- 55 N Hayden Pkwy Hudson, OH$278K321,904
- 58 N Hayden Pkwy Hudson, OH$307K42.52,167
- 257 E Streetsboro St Hudson, OH$329K342,312
- 35 York Dr Hudson, OH$417K453,343
- 48 York Dr Hudson, OH$296K322,295
- 64 N Hayden Pkwy Hudson, OH$303K42.52,444
- 61 N Hayden Pkwy Hudson, OH$378K53.52,715
- 29 N Hayden Pkwy Hudson, OH$261K432,716
- 284 E Streetsboro St Hudson, OH$185K42.52,016
- 251 E Streetsboro St Hudson, OH$195K322,454
- 56 York Dr Hudson, OH$314K42.53,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.