- Built in 1977
- Views: 2,746 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: May 2015 for $60,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $83
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Features \ Brick, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Area Pool, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ City Water, Features \ Inground, Features \ Baseboard, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ Elevator, Features \ Concrete Block, Features \ Steel Frame, PropertySubType \ Single Family Attached, Features \ Main Thoroughfare, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ Wall Unit A\C, Features \ Galley Kitchen, Features \ Direct Elevator Access
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 726 sqft
- Parcel #: 0628107217
- Unit floor #: 15
- Zillow Home ID: 4494165
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $71-115K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60523 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.6% decrease for Oak Brook as a whole. Among 60523 homes, this home is valued 86% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 63.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60523, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% greater than in Oak Brook, and 553.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60523 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oak Brook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60523 home values.
- 40 N Tower Rd APT 15G-- beds, -- baths
1,276 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1977
Nearby Schools in Oak Brook
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!