- Built in 1977
- 162 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,097 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $443
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $75,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 08801516
- Flooring: Tile
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Other Information \ None, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Heat, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Pet Information \ No Pets, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Basement \ None, Heat\Fuel \ Hot Water\Steam, Assessment Includes \ Other, Special Assessments \ U, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Air Conditioning \ 3+ (Window\Wall Unit), Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Landlord\Tenant\Seller, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Age \ 31-40 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Garage Ownership \ Fee\Leased, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 200
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 0628107011
- Zillow Home ID: 4493959
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $83-137K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60523 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.6% fall for Oak Brook as a whole. Among 60523 homes, this home is 73.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60523, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% greater than in Oak Brook, and 553.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60523 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oak Brook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60523 home values.
- 40 N Tower Rd APT 15G-- beds, -- baths
1,276 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1977
|Other Units in this Building (179)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 40 N Tower Rd|
Nearby Schools in Oak Brook
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!