40 Owen St APT A9, Hartford, CT 061051 bed, 1 bath, 662 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1965
- HOA Fee: $229
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Last sold: May 2007 for $88,250
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ None, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ None, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Under Building, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Heat, HOA Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Info \ None, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 61
- Floor size: 662 sqft
- Parcel #: M:157 B:396 L:035
- Zillow Home ID: 69055390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40 Owen Street APT A9
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.8% lower than in Hartford, and 5.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
- 25 Owen St APT 203 Hartford, CT$131K21--
- 31 Owen St APT 202 Hartford, CT$131K21--
- 491 Farmington Ave Hartford, CT$263K--43,000
- 40 Owen St APT A10 Hartford, CT$53K11662
- 32 Frederick Dr Coventry, CT$568K43.53,554
- 40 Owen St APT D10 Hartford, CT$75K11662
- 40 Owen St APT A1 Hartford, CT$61K--1454
- 40 Owen St APT C4 Hartford, CT$70K11654
- 40 Owen St APT A7 Hartford, CT$61K--1454
- 40 Owen St APT D9 Hartford, CT$49K11740
- 40 Owen St APT D12 Hartford, CT$50K11662
- 40 Owen St APT E6 Hartford, CT$72K21870
- 40 Owen St APT D4 Hartford, CT$51K21820
- 40 Owen St APT A11 Hartford, CT$50K11662
- 40 Owen St APT A5 Hartford, CT$50K11662
- 40 Owen St APT E4 Hartford, CT$51K21820
- 40 Owen St APT E10 Hartford, CT$50K11662
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!