This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1899
- Views: 1,346 all time views
- HOA Fee: $342
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $374,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ Y, Documents On File \ Management Association Bylaws, Documents On File \ Master Deed, Documents On File \ Unit Deed, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Unit Features \ Other (See Remarks), FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Hardwood, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Intercom, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Management \ Owner Association, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, Pets Allowed \ Yes, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Rowhouse, Type \ Condo, Uffi \ Unknown, Unit Placement \ Middle, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, WATER \ City/Town Water, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 820 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02098 S:026
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59166503
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $565-770K.
Market guideZillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 4.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.5% lower than in Boston, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!