40 Phillips St APT 2, Boston, MA 021142 beds, 1 bath, 820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1899
- 6 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $342
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $374,000
- Price/sqft: $835
- MLS #: 71748448
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ Y, Documents On File \ Management Association Bylaws, Documents On File \ Master Deed, Documents On File \ Unit Deed, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Unit Features \ Other (See Remarks), FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Hardwood, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Intercom, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Management \ Owner Association, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, Pets Allowed \ Yes, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Active, Style \ Rowhouse, Type \ Condo, Uffi \ Unknown, Unit Placement \ Middle, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, WATER \ City/Town Water, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 820 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02098 S:026
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59166503
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40 Phillips Street APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.1% lower than in Boston, and 83.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!