- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,216 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $277,900
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 210951
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Exterior Amenities \ Bus-School, Heat\Cool \ Furnace, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Bdrm w\Bath, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Construction \ Wood Frame, Heat\Cool \ Hot Water, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Garage \ 2 Car, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Easement \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Heat\Cool \ Multizone, Interior Amenities \ Granite Counter, Style \ Raised Ranch
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Parcel #: M:J03 B:0005 L:007
- Zillow Home ID: 55948232
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-360K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01201 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Pittsfield as a whole. Among 01201 homes, this home is 84.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 27.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
|30 Pinto Dr Pittsfield, MA||$320K||4||2.5||2,844|
|50 Pinto Dr Pittsfield, MA||$257K||3||2||1,743|
|91 Clydesdale Dr Pittsfield, MA||$249K||3||2.5||1,714|
|83 Clydesdale Dr Pittsfield, MA||$262K||4||2||1,682|
|21 Pinto Dr Pittsfield, MA||$287K||4||2.5||2,316|
|99 Clydesdale Dr Pittsfield, MA||$301K||5||3.5||2,272|
|75 Clydesdale Dr Pittsfield, MA||$288K||4||2.5||2,292|
|20 Pinto Dr Pittsfield, MA||$269K||4||2.5||1,888|
|65 Clydesdale Dr Pittsfield, MA||$258K||3||2||1,954|
|56 Palomino Dr Pittsfield, MA||$423K||4||2.5||2,402|
|60 Pinto Dr Pittsfield, MA||$323K||4||2.5||2,940|
|11 Pinto Dr Pittsfield, MA||$286K||4||2.5||2,078|
|107 Clydesdale Dr Pittsfield, MA||$329K||5||2.5||2,576|
|44 Palomino Dr Pittsfield, MA||$290K||4||3||2,161|
|39 Clydesdale Dr Pittsfield, MA||$248K||3||2.5||1,510|
|100 Clydesdale Dr Pittsfield, MA||$249K||3||2.5||1,555|
|10 Pinto Dr Pittsfield, MA||$344K||4||2.5||3,198|
|92 Clydesdale Dr Pittsfield, MA||$367K||3||3||3,300|
|108 Clydesdale Dr Pittsfield, MA||$281K||--||1.5||2,056|
|36 Palomino Dr Pittsfield, MA||$293K||4||3||2,030|
Nearby Schools in Pittsfield
K-5 & ungraded1.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!