40 Redwood Ave # 4, Corte Madera, CA 949252 beds, 2 baths, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $587,000
- Price/sqft: $559
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Mountain
- New roof 2006, renovated private recreation room/spa/pool area 1 block away.
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 02421006
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 19252693
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40 Redwood Avenue # 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Corte Madera market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Corte Madera, and 92.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94925 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292