- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 2,450 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 3 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,706 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0006 B:0158 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56851026
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-291K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02760 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.9% decrease for North Attleboro as a whole. Among 02760 homes, this home is valued 6.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 45.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% less than in North Attleboro, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02760 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
|46 Smith St North Attleboro, MA||$255K||4||1||1,808|
|36 Smith St North Attleboro, MA||$230K||4||1||1,139|
|4 Cross St Plainville, MA||$227K||2||1||768|
|28-30 Smith St North Attleboro, MA||$275K||4||2||2,342|
|39 Spruce St North Attleboro, MA||$278K||4||1.5||1,575|
|45 Spruce St North Attleboro, MA||$243K||3||2||988|
|33 Spruce St North Attleboro, MA||$304K||3||2||1,388|
|20 Cross St North Attleboro, MA||$252K||3||1.5||1,296|
|7 Cross St Plainville, MA||$1.06M||--||--||12,020|
|7 Cross St North Attleboro, MA||$246K||3||1||1,368|
|25 Spruce St # 2 North Attleboro, MA||$229K||2||1||900|
|25 Spruce St North Attleboro, MA||$256K||4||2||1,800|
|9-11 Cross St North Attleboro, MA||$257K||6||3||2,540|
|13-15 Cross St North Attleboro, MA||$265K||5||3||2,540|
|855 E Washington St North Attleboro, MA||$324K||--||0.5||--|
|59 Smith St North Attleboro, MA||$185K||3||1||936|
|17 Cross St UNIT 10 Plainville, MA||$465K||--||0.5||4,800|
|17 Cross St North Attleboro, MA||$225K||3||1||1,331|
|834 E Washington St North Attleboro, MA||$214K||3||1||1,130|
|60 Smith St North Attleboro, MA||$247K||4||1||1,355|
Nearby Schools in North Attleboro
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!