40 Spring Gardens Ct, Saint Charles, MO 633033 beds, 3 baths, 1,418 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Quiet Cul-de-sac. Near shopping, restuarants & waterpark
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,418 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2131499796
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40 Spring Gardens Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63303 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% greater than in Saint Charles, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63303 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Charles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63303 home values.
Nearby Schools in Saint Charles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292