- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
40 Spruce Ln, Ronald, WA 989403 beds, 2 baths, 1,462 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $237,500
- Price/sqft: $162
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,462 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 357135
- Zillow Home ID: 61109630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40 Spruce Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cle Elum market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Cle Elum, and 22.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 31 Spruce Ln Ronald, WA$219K221,408
- 60 Spruce Ln Ronald, WA$410K3--2,507
- 20 Spruce Ln Ronald, WA$238K321,650
- 41 Spruce Ln Ronald, WA$222K21.51,272
- 41 Tamarack Ln Ronald, WA$213K311,042
- 31 Tamarack Ln Ronald, WA$226K121,291
- 170 Ponderosa Ln Ronald, WA$478K22.52,522
- 40 Tamarack Ln Ronald, WA$123K------
- 71 Tamarack Ln Ronald, WA$125K11810
- 20 Tamarack Ln Ronald, WA--------
- 150 Ponderosa Ln Ronald, WA$464K22.52,133
- 121 Spruce Ln Ronald, WA$131K--1512
- 100 Spruce Ln Ronald, WA$120K11660
- 90 Tamarack Ln Ronald, WA$128K------
- 110 Driftwood Dr Ronald, WA$398K22.753,240
- 50 Driftwood Dr #1 Ronald, WA$148K21736
- 81 Spruce Ln Ronald, WA$192K221,474
- 121 Tamarack Ln Ronald, WA$126K11560
- 601 Sunshine Ave #2 Ronald, WA$153K11952
- 200 Ponderosa Ln Ronald, WA$171K11660
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292