- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $154,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $128
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 50
- Floor size: 1,202 sqft
- Parcel #: 169913144627 40
- Zillow Home ID: 58964627
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $114-170K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 16.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Town of Groton, and 70.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
|38 Spyglass Cir UNIT 38 Groton, CT||$187K||2||2.5||1,336|
|42 Spyglass Cir Groton, CT||$238K||3||3||1,525|
|42 Spyglass Cir UNIT 42 Groton, CT||$199K||3||2.5||1,525|
|36 Spyglass Cir UNIT 36 Groton, CT||$188K||2||2.5||1,336|
|44 Spyglass Cir UNIT 44 Groton, CT||$199K||2||3||1,256|
|34 Spyglass Cir UNIT 34 Groton, CT||$190K||2||2.5||1,336|
|46 Spyglass Cir UNIT 46 Groton, CT||$202K||3||2.5||1,525|
|32 Spyglass Cir UNIT 32 Groton, CT||$189K||2||2.5||1,336|
|48 Spyglass Cir UNIT 48 Groton, CT||$199K||3||2.5||1,525|
|50 Spyglass Cir UNIT 50 Groton, CT||$199K||3||2.5||1,525|
|28 Spyglass Cir UNIT 28 Groton, CT||$161K||2||2||1,202|
|52 Spyglass Cir UNIT 52 Groton, CT||$156K||2||2||1,202|
|54 Spyglass Cir UNIT 54 Groton, CT||$159K||2||2||1,202|
|26 Spyglass Cir UNIT 26 Groton, CT||$189K||2||2.5||1,336|
|56 Spyglass Cir UNIT 56 Groton, CT||$195K||3||2.5||1,525|
|24 Spyglass Cir UNIT 24 Groton, CT||$198K||3||2.5||1,525|
|58 Spyglass Cir UNIT 58 Groton, CT||$182K||2||2.5||1,336|
|16 Spyglass Cir Groton, CT||$213K||2||2.5||1,336|
|22 Spyglass Cir # 22 Groton, CT||$163K||2||2||1,202|
|12 Spyglass Cir Groton, CT||$234K||3||2.5||1,525|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!