This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 1,745 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $131,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Stories \ One Story, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Foundation \ Slab, Floors \ Ceramic Tile, Water\System \ Community Water, Kitchen Features \ Ceramic Tl Cntr Tops, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Exhaust Fan, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Carport \ None, Exterior Features \ Thermopane Windows, Garage \ Double Attached, Type of Property \ Single Family, Flood Zone \ No, Heat System \ Central Electric, Cooling System \ Central Electric, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Oven, Exterior Features \ Garage without door, Sewer \ Septic, Status \ Active, Interior Features \ All Window Treatment, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Lot Description \ 1 - 3 Acres, Ceiling Height \ 8' +, Community Amenities \ None, Kitchen Features \ Other - See Remarks, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,744 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 1-006 -08-085.00
- Zillow Home ID: 77931296
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-176K.
Market guideZillow predicts Mississippi home values will rise 1.3% next year. Among Hattiesburg homes, this home is valued 0.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.1% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|46 T Smith Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$171K||--||--||2,280|
|562 Eatonville Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$199K||--||--||2,648|
|586 Eatonville Rd Hattiesburg, MS||--||--||--||1,176|
|606 Eatonville Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$128K||--||--||1,236|
|544 Eatonville Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$279K||--||--||2,206|
|573 Eatonville Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$119K||--||--||1,288|
|594 Eatonville Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$167K||--||--||1,719|
|624 Eatonville Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$180K||--||--||2,135|
|601 Eatonville Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$106K||--||--||400|
|618 Eatonville Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$129K||--||--||1,379|
|128 Glen Clinton Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$144K||--||--||1,918|
|90 T Smith Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$171K||--||--||2,276|
|243 Mcphail Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$121K||--||--||1,625|
|48 Brock Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$137K||--||--||1,044|
|40 T Smith Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$137K||--||--||--|
|518 Eatonville Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$165K||--||--||2,101|
|565 Eatonville Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$128K||--||--||1,364|
|122 Glen Clinton Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$100K||--||--||1,382|
|539 Eatonville Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$229K||4||3||1,540|
|642 Eatonville Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$130K||--||--||1,560|
Nearby Schools in Hattiesburg
K-6 & ungraded0.7 mi
7-8 & ungraded5.3 mi
7-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!