A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1978
- Views: 1,842 all time views
- HOA Fee: $135/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 180 sqft
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $77,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $76
- Flooring: Other
- 2nd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information: REO/Lender Owned
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Age: 31-40 Years
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Assessment Includes: Common Insurance
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assessment Includes: Lawn Care
- Assessment Includes: Scavenger
- Assessment Includes: Snow Removal
- Assessment Includes: Water
- Basement (Y/N): None
- Basement: None
- Dining Room Level: 2nd Level
- Down Payment Resource: Yes
- Exterior Building Type: Brick
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- Frequency: Monthly
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Garage Type: Detached
- Garage Type: Detached
- Heat/Fuel: Forced Air
- Heat/Fuel: Gas
- Kitchen Level: 2nd Level
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Living Room Level: 2nd Level
- Lot Description: Common Grounds
- Management: Manager Off-site
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N): Full
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Other Information: School Bus Service
- Parking Type: Garage
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Pets Allowed (Y/N): Yes
- Property Type: Attached Single
- Roof Type: Asphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Square Feet Source: Assessor
- Status: Contingent
- Type of House: Condo
- Water: Lake Michigan
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 1,025 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 10244050590000
- Zillow Home ID: 4831293
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $85-137K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.3% greater than in Mundelein, and 1175.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mundelein.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60060 home values.
Nearby Schools in Mundelein
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.