- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- Finished basement, 686 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, TERMS_FEATURE \ Estate Sale, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000033 P:055-49
- Zillow Home ID: 57055505
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01803 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% increase for Burlington as a whole. Among 01803 homes, this home is valued 2.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% lower than in Burlington, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
|42 Washington Ave Burlington, MA||$533K||4||2.5||2,824|
|38 Washington Ave Burlington, MA||$448K||3||2||1,766|
|44 Washington Ave Burlington, MA||$439K||3||1.5||1,766|
|41 Washington Ave Burlington, MA||$524K||3||2||2,583|
|36 Washington Ave Burlington, MA||$544K||4||2.5||2,147|
|43 Washington Ave Burlington, MA||$438K||2||1.5||1,658|
|35 Washington Ave Burlington, MA||$474K||3||1.5||1,658|
|46 Washington Ave Burlington, MA||$459K||3||1.5||1,872|
|14 Greenwood Rd Burlington, MA||$374K||3||1||1,240|
|33 Washington Ave Burlington, MA||$441K||3||1.5||1,766|
|45 Washington Ave Burlington, MA||$424K||3||1.5||1,816|
|12 Greenwood Rd Burlington, MA||$474K||4||2||1,944|
|16 Greenwood Rd Burlington, MA||$354K||3||1||1,044|
|48 Washington Ave Burlington, MA||$571K||4||2.5||3,329|
|9 Laurel Ln Burlington, MA||$491K||4||2.5||2,259|
|Laurel Ln Burlington, MA||$491K||4||2.5||2,259|
|31 Washington Ave Burlington, MA||$427K||3||2||1,658|
|18 Greenwood Rd Burlington, MA||$395K||3||1.5||1,374|
|47 Washington Ave Burlington, MA||$442K||3||1.5||1,816|
|10 Greenwood Rd Burlington, MA||$383K||3||2||1,278|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a local agent
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!