40 Washington Ter, Saint Louis, MO 631125 beds, 5 baths, 3,814 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- 330 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $166
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $875,000
- Price/sqft: $233
- MLS #: 14036915
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,814 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 55500000400
- Zillow Home ID: 3007346
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40 Washington Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63112 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.4% lower than in Saint Louis, and 183.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 63112 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or DeBaliviere Place home values.
- 38 Washington Ter Saint Louis, MO$1.06M--36,972
- 49 Kingsbury Pl Saint Louis, MO$593K--3.54,293
- 51 Kingsbury Pl Saint Louis, MO$717K--54,807
- 45 Kingsbury Pl Saint Louis, MO$702K53.55,211
- 36 Washington Ter Saint Louis, MO$742K--4.56,660
- 44 Washington Ter Saint Louis, MO$712K--33,612
- 39 Washington Ter Saint Louis, MO$1.04M--37,480
- 53 Kingsbury Pl Saint Louis, MO$949K--45,298
- 43 Kingsbury Pl Saint Louis, MO$642K644,198
- 41 Washington Ter Saint Louis, MO$790K--26,543
- 35 Kingsbury Pl Saint Louis, MO$610K45.5--
- 37 Washington Ter Saint Louis, MO$973K859,667
- 55 Kingsbury Pl Saint Louis, MO$664K--3.53,860
- 41 Kingsbury Pl Saint Louis, MO$778K--3.55,239
- 30 Washington Ter Saint Louis, MO$542K433,822
- 43 Washington Ter Saint Louis, MO$1.2M--45,678
- 34 Washington Ter Saint Louis, MO$905K--2.54,682
- 35 Washington Ter Saint Louis, MO$767K--3.55,928
- 46 Washington Ter Saint Louis, MO$1.16M--2.57,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!