This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 79 all time views
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 4th Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Basement: Full Basement
- Basement Finish Info: Fully Finished
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Multi Zone Heat
- Exterior Siding: Vertical
- Family Rm/Den Description: Fireplace
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Attached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Kitchen Description: Island
- Kitchen Description: Remodeled
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Master Bedroom Description: Bedroom Suite
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Master Bedroom Description: Walkin Closet
- Mechanical Equipment: Auto Garage Door Opener
- Mechanical Equipment: Security System
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Contemporary
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Floor size: 3,251 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2120174233
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $386-865K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06117, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.9% greater than in West Hartford, and 120% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06117 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06117 home values.
Nearby Schools in West Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!