- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $305,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,042 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2117455420
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-467K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06379 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Pawcatuck as a whole. Among 06379 homes, this home is valued 59.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06379, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% greater than in Pawcatuck, and 13% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06379 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawcatuck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06379 home values.
|42 William St Pawcatuck, CT||$220K||3||1||1,536|
|38 William St Pawcatuck, CT||$168K||2||1||1,100|
|38 William St Griswold, CT||$163K||5||1.5||1,576|
|36 William St Pawcatuck, CT||$232K||4||1||1,721|
|44 William St Pawcatuck, CT||$199K||3||1||1,346|
|46 William St Pawcatuck, CT||$206K||3||1.5||1,400|
|45 Moss St Pawcatuck, CT||$332K||6||3||3,130|
|34 William St Pawcatuck, CT||$190K||3||1||1,371|
|43 Moss St Pawcatuck, CT||$230K||6||2||2,448|
|35 William St Pawcatuck, CT||$219K||3||1||1,680|
|49 Moss St Pawcatuck, CT||$185K||2||1||950|
|41 Moss St Pawcatuck, CT||$320K||8||3||2,874|
|48 William St Pawcatuck, CT||$222K||4||1||1,683|
|32 William St Griswold, CT||$158K||3||2||1,104|
|41 William St Pawcatuck, CT||$287K||5||3||2,956|
|41 William St Pawcatuck, CT||$158K||2||1||980|
|43 William St Pawcatuck, CT||$174K||2||1||1,012|
|51 Moss St Pawcatuck, CT||$230K||3||1.5||1,900|
|37 William St Pawcatuck, CT||$230K||4||1.5||1,863|
|39 Moss St Pawcatuck, CT||$181K||3||1.5||1,159|
Nearby Schools in Pawcatuck
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!