400-402 E 70th StAPT 2005, New York, NY 10021
Sold on 4/16/13: $1,495,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesBalcony, Doorman, Attended Lobby, Concierge, Laundry Room, Storage, Garage
- Days on Zillow237
- Parcel #14641132
- Room Count4
- # Stories40.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID31538895
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,566,303||$1.28M – $1.79M||-$19,424||$1,213||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$5,834/mo||$2.9K – $9.0K/mo||-$110||$4.52||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 234% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 293.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 400-402 E 70th Street APT 2005
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Urban Academy Laboratory High (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Manhattan International High (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Talent Unlimited High (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Junior High School 167 Robert F Wagner (assigned) 6-8 0.4 mi
- Art and Design High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Richard R Green High School of Teaching... (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Information Technology High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005