- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
400-402 Wyandotte Ave, Columbus, OH 432024 beds, 2 baths, 2,577 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1894
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $110,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Call Chris Reed 614-317-5594 for FAST SHOWINGS OF ANY HOME!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,577 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 010014335
- Zillow Home ID: 33833582
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400-402 Wyandotte Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old North Columbus market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.1% less than in Columbus, and 117.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Old North Columbus home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old North Columbus home values.
- 404 Wyandotte Ave Columbus, OH$129K542,582
- 396-398 Wyandotte Ave Columbus, OH$178K632,940
- 410 Wyandotte Ave Columbus, OH$156K421,800
- 382 Wyandotte Ave Columbus, OH$154K531,950
- 409-411 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$160K622,520
- 403 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$100K311,120
- 380 Wyandotte Ave Columbus, OH$221K732,876
- 415 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$115K311,224
- 399 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$99K311,342
- 419-421 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$178K212,352
- 395 Wyandotte Ave Columbus, OH$164K31.51,877
- 399 Wyandotte Ave Columbus, OH$123K31.51,657
- 391 Wyandotte Ave Columbus, OH$206K522,239
- 425 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$136K311,545
- 407 Wyandotte Ave Columbus, OH$166K31.52,611
- 385 Wyandotte Ave Columbus, OH$109K411,611
- 393-395 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$147K311,200
- 422-424 Wyandotte Ave Columbus, OH$157K421,904
- 427-429 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$185K311,600
- 387-389 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$183K422,464
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.