Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $3.48-9.67M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in New York is $24,881.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $41.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in New York is $70,403.
Price / Tax History
This palace in the sky is in the coveted E-Line with 180 Views of the Hudson River, East River,Chrysler Building, Brooklyn and the entire Midtown Manhattan Skyline. No detail of this unit was left untouched, from the luxe black oak flooring to the Italian Haisa marble, Grohe fixtures and deep zuma soaking tubs. The kitchen boasts Miele and Sub-Zero appliances, custom poliform cabinetry, and Mont Blanc counter tops. The master bath features a double vanity sink, a zuma immersion tub, and separate wet room with a rain forest shower.
The residences at 400 5th Avenue gives residents 24/7 access to every hotel amenity imaginable. These include room service, a private chauffeuring service, a private chef for in room meals, a doctor and pharmacist on call, maid service and much more.The building also features a world renowned spa and hair salon,a 5 Star hotel and restaurant, fitness center, residents lounge with wet bar and outdoor fireplaces, and business center to complete this rare offering.
- Split 2 bedroom 2.5 bath layout with open kitchen and views
- Washer & Dryer in the unit.
- Miele and Sub-Zero appliances
- Custom Poliform cabinetry from Italy
- Luxe Black Oak and Haisa Marble flooring
- Deep Zuma Immersion Tubs
- Double Vanity Sink (Master bath)
- Separate Zuma tub and wet room with rainforest shower (Master Bath)
-180 Views of the Hudson River, East River, Chrysler Building,Brooklyn and the entire Midtown Manhattan Skyline
- Complimentary 3,000 SF Technogym Fitness Center
- In-Home Dining and Catering Service, Housekeeping Service, Fresh Flowers, Dry Cleaning and Laundry, Linen and Turndown Service, Business Center w/ Private Conference Room, Limousine Rental, Restaurant Services, all at an additional cost
Call Kent or Matthew now for immediate showing!!
Kent: (949) 413-9476
Matthew: (212) 417-0567 [
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2011
- All time views: 345
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $3,222,761
- Last sale price/sqft: $2,241
- Fitness Center
- Stories: 61
- Floor size: 1,438 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 120 ft
- Lot width: 132 ft
- Parcel #: 08381080
- Zillow Home ID: 112513334
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Garment District
Nearby Schools in New York
P.S. 51 Elias Howe (assigned)PK-51.0 mi
School of the Future High (assigned)6-120.7 mi
Baruch College Campus High (assigned)9-120.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!